Some of the Archaeological discoveries made with intuition
Umberto Di Grazia (photo: Elisabetta Villa)
- Archaic tombs of the 8th and 7th centuries a.C., roads, water systems, tunnels, defensive systems (in the province of Viterbo);
- an urban settlement and primitive tombs in Rocca Sinibalda (Rieti); · A partially submerged city on the Capocotta estate (Rome) which is more remote than Ostia Antica;
- a primitive temple excavated in the ground and several tens of meters long in the territory of San Giovenale (Viterbo);
- an Etruscan-Roman city with its necropolis near the Sasso (Cerveteri);
- remains of a Roman ship and part of a primitive village in Ustica.
LETTERS SENT TO ITALIAN “SOPRINTENDENZA”:
Here is the list, partially complete, of the complaints to the competent authorities of the findings made by Umberto di Grazia through the intuition, often has been omitted by the writer the method with which the discoveries were made, indicating the happened finding by ‘case’ or by mere ‘combination’ …. But they did not get the desired result, unfortunately.
This post is also available in: Italian